We often find ourselves trying to achieve our beach body goals no more than 2 weeks out from our Summer holiday.
The increased public focus on the perfect beach body from May onwards often tempts us to look for a quick fix on how to lose weight for our summer holiday. The problem is that when we wait until a couple of weeks pre-holiday we have left it too late and our goals are already beyond our reach.
It may sound rather clichéd and I’m sure you may have heard it all before, but changing your outlook & behaviour and adopting a lifestyle change will encourage long term sustainable results and not leave you wondering how to lose weight at the last minute. I understand that this sounds tiresome and unappealing but by using our simple tips you’ll achieve your desired goals, not only in time for your summer getaway but all throughout the year. It is honestly the only thing that works long-term. If not now, then when?
Gourmet Fuel Tips for Achieving Your Summer Body
- You can’t out-train a bad diet – If you’re fuelling your body with a 3-in-1 you will never get what you desire. By not giving your body what it needs you’re constantly counteracting any work you may do in the gym.
- Nothing happens overnight – I know we live in a society of instant gratification, but Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Know your numbers – Although it is nice to make long term changes, having a time scale is motivating. By assessing your goals our expert Nutrition team can tell you how long it will take to achieve your ideal body. For instance, our recommended sensible weight loss of 0.5 – 2 kg per week could potentially have you losing up to 5 stone.
- Create healthy habits – As I said above, making small behavioural changes will support long term goals. Try simply starting your day right with a healthy breakfast.
- Support – Sometimes doing it alone can be half the battle. Start your healthy eating journey with your partner or friend. Therefore, you can keep each other from falling off the wagon when you want to reach for take away menus.
- Don’t know where to start or how to lose weight – Create structure in your life with a Meal Plan. No need to worry about portion control, food prep or if you’re getting what your body needs. Let the expert build a plan for you that will support your progress. Have a nutrition consultation to get started today!